This week, the Church remembers some very important moments in the life of Jesus.
- Palm Sunday – We remember Jesus being welcomed into Jerusalem as the Saviour. (Matthew 21:1-11)
- Holy Thursday – Jesus celebrated the Last Supper with his Apostles and gave them their First Holy Communion. (Matthew 26:17-19, 26-30)
- Good Friday – Jesus died on the Cross to save us. (John 18:1-19:42)
- Holy Saturday – We remember Jesus buried in the tomb and we await his resurrection from the dead.
- Easter Sunday – This is the most special celebration of the whole year, when we celebrate Jesus rising from the dead. (Matthew 28:1-10)
Ask your parents to help you find and read these stories in the Bible.
Draw a picture to remind you of the reason why we celebrate these holy days.
Your parents can send a photo of your artwork to Sr Imelda Ann and she will post it here to help us all remember what Easter is all about.
Note to parents – You can access the Bible online through the Vatican website – http://www.vatican.va/archive/bible/index.htm